Dayalan Punniyamoorthy Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2020

EPM AUTOMATE Login issue - password with ()

A quick tip on a Sunday afternoon, I was trying to login to the EPM AUTOMATE using the login command and it was failing.

I did notice that my password contains open and closed braces ( ). 



The command was failing as it's not recognizing the open and closed braces ( ) as part of the password.

I did try using single quotes around the password no luck

Did tried using the double quotes and that did the trick


I can also encrypt the password using the epm automate double quote


 I did log out and tried to log in using the encrypted password, tada I am in.



I did log out and tried to log in using the encrypted password, tada I am in.

I hope this would be useful, Happy days on the cloud!!!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Post. Thanks For Writing such a wonderful article. I mill make sure to share this post. Please Visit FCCS Online Training

    ReplyDelete